Bookkeeping Service Packages
Bestar Consulting provides the best offers for bookkeeping services fees. The packages available are as follows:
— Monthly Bookkeeping for Active Company: RM 900 (subjected to 6% tax)
— Quarterly Bookkeeping for Active Company: RM 1,200 (subjected to 6% tax)
— Yearly Bookkeeping for Active Company: RM 1,500 (subjected to 6% tax)
— Yearly Bookkeeping for Dormant Company: RM 500 (subjected to 6% tax)
— E-filling & GST submission: FreeNote: E-filing and GST submission will only be available for free if you take up any of the packages.
Advantages of Outsource Bookkeeping ServicesBookkeeping helps in maintaining day-to-day auditing of financial statements for submission of annual returns of the company. In addition, we also assist our clients in ensuring better decision-making with regard to financial management. Let’s have a look at the benefits of bookkeeping services:
- Detailed Recording The bookkeeper will maintain up-to-date detailed transactions in your company’s account, which ensures the integrity of your financial statements. The process is much cheaper and faster than doing in-house.
- Easy To Plan With proper recording, you can easily forecast and plan your strategy accordingly. Since you have better insights on your overall financial health, you can fill the gaps and spot financial opportunities for your organisation.
- Improve Financial Standing With Banks And Investors If you need to take out a loan or additional capital infusion, one of the documents required by banks and investors would be your detailed accounting statements. This will allow them to understand your company’s financial standing to determine if it is profitable for them to loan or partner with your organisation.
- Tax Planning The IRB requires the official accounting statement for tax purposes. Aside from legal compliance, the updated financial sheets will allow you to be more confident in addressing vulnerabilities in your finances since you can plan the amount of taxes to be paid at the end of the fiscal year.
- Easier Audits At the time of the audit, the accountant can easily collate all the necessary information available on-hand and prepare your updated balanced sheets to make the process easier and more straightforward for tax auditors.
- GST Accounting Software We provide you with our licensed software, so you do not need to acquire proprietary software to comply with regulations.
- GST Compliance Our goal is to ensure your company complies with the GST requirements to avoid incurring unnecessary penalties.
- No Hidden Charges Our fee structure is transparent and fixed. You do not have to worry about hidden fees, which may increase your costs.
- Experienced Staff All our accountants are certified and highly experienced. You can trust them to manage your accounting needs so that you can realign your valuable time and resources on the business.