Payroll Services in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Payroll is the list of employees working in the company whosoever are authorized to receive pay amounts they are deserving. Along with the receive pay amounts, payroll also refers to a company’s record of payments made to their respective employee including salaries, wages, bonuses, and withheld taxes. A company can whether handle it in-house or else they can rely on an accounting & consulting company. If you do it on your own then be precise to handle every aspect of payroll including calculation wages, paychecks, tax payments, timesheets, performance sheets, and so much more.
Payroll services can also be outsourced to a company that handles all the aspects conveniently. If you are looking for outsourcing then you don’t have to glaze anywhere as Bestar Consulting is always here to help you. Our professionals are well-trained and experienced with the services you are opting for, besides, they are equipped with the most advanced payroll system with the help of which they can handle any complex account. Well, you must be wondering now, to have such a good service for sure we have to pay more. But, do not bother much about it we believe in providing quality with the most optimum value. The fees for payroll services are as follow:
- Monthly Payroll Processing Services for Active Company: RM 100 per staff (With the necessary terms and conditions apply)
- Monthly Salary Payment Services: RM 100 per staff
- Monthly EPF, SOSCO, PCB Payment Submission Services: Free if and only if you have engaged with one of the packages
- Preparation and Submission of Form EA: RM 200 per staff
- Preparation and Submission of Form CP21: RM 200 per staff
- Preparation and Submission of Form E: RM 300
- EPF (Employee’s Provident Fund) Account Application: RM 300
- SOSCO Account Application: RM 300
- EIS Account Application: RM 300
- Online PCB Account Application: RM 300
- One Time Payroll Setup Fee: RM 300
- HRDF (Human Resource Development Fund) Assessment and Account Application: RM 400
- One Time Bank Setup Fee: RM 700
Note: Every fee package mentioned above is subjected to a 6% service tax. Additionally, every service includes the preparation of the payroll report, payslip, and EPF/SOSCO/PCB Form. If any of your employees have resigned or fired-out then do inform us as soon as possible so that we have sufficient time to prepare tax clearance and payment clearance of that employee (if necessary). For tax clearance to IRB, we will not be responsible. If you are looking for bulk payroll services for more than 100 employees then do contact us to know the cost for payroll services thereafter.
As we discussed the preparation of payroll plays a vital role in your business. Further, the process is much complicated if you do it in-house as it is time-consuming and requires additional aspects like allowances, deductions, government remittance, timesheets, etc. And that’s why many SMEs choose outsourcing payroll services. Though we provide the services that ensure government transmittals such as timely paid EPF, filling of the tax requirements as per the rules and regulations, and all the information deducted throughout the process is kept on the official sites confidentially.
How Do Payroll Services Work?
After engaging with Bestar Consulting, you’ll be assigned an officer for handling your payroll aspects, the assigned officer will work personally with you to accomplish your needs. At first, the officer will review the documents you have submitted to us, thereafter he/she will organize the submitted information and requirements and create and maintain your payroll ledger frequently. Also, as per your instruction, the officer will make payments and submit all the necessary taxes. The services included are:
- Issuance of Form EA for personal tax filings purposes that includes statutory annual returns
- Timely monthly payment & timely EPF registration
- Payments through bank transfers, by paying salary through bank transfers the bank provides you a confirmed payment slip that shows the transparency between the employer and employee, also it minimizes the risk of errors
- Calculation of salary can be done weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly
Whether You Have A Huge Community of Employees Or You Hold On To A Small Business, The Process Will Be The Same. Here’s How:
- Software is required to maintain accurate payroll.
- As a small business owner, you must be precise about the payroll your workers are looking for.
- Payroll services for small business processes at its finest, to maintain a wealthy record of your company accounting stats.
Why Outsource Payroll Services?
Already, as a business owner, you must be holding several activities at a time, with that holding on payroll process would be a tough task for you. Thus, to minimize your workload and to make your payroll system hassle-free it is better to outsource.