Malaysia Residence Pass – Talent (RP-T)
In Malaysia, there is Residence Pass – Talent (RP-T) which is 10-year multiple entry visa that is employer-independent, it targets the best top foreign talents in NKEA sector. If you think you high-achieving at individual with the ability to drive your business results which can bring a transformation to the Malaysia’s economics then you may or can apply for the Malaysia residence pass – talent.
The Malaysia Residence Pass – Talent (RP-T) is a 10-year renewable pass. This service is provided to highly capable expatriates who are looking further to continue their service with their relevant organizations. RP-T was introduced in 2011; it offers an attractive range of benefits to expatriates which include flexibility to change employers multiple times during the validity of the pass. All this can be done only with the help of a visa expert, and we believe in providing the best experts to you to fulfill your immigration plans.
Included benefits by Malaysia residence pass:
- The pass holder will be allowed to stay in Malaysia for 10 years, and it is possible if he/she want to renew it.
- The holder’s partner and children below 18 years are able to have residence pass; the partner is also allowed to work in Malaysia.
- Talents pass Malaysia benefits by being personal to the holder.
- If your child is above 18, parents and parents-in-law want to stay then they are permitted for 5 years on social visit pass.
To get qualified for RP-T, you must meet with the following criteria:
- Have worked for 3 years in Malaysia
- Hold the position of employment pass at the time of application
- Having PhD/Master’s/Diploma or Degree in discipline from recognized institute or a professional/competency certificate from a recognized professional institute
- Possess minimum 5 years of work experience
- Must earn basic monthly income salary about RM15, 000
- Have an income tax file and have paid tax for at least last two years in Malaysia
Supporting documents required for Resident pass talent Malaysia are as follow:
Main appliance for RP-T
- Updated resume
- Copy of passport (including all pages)
- Copies of educational certificate’s
- Passport size photo of the holder, with blue background (carry minimum 3)
- Copy of employment contract
- Copy of at least 2 years taxpaying declaration slip and EA form
- Copy of latest 3 months salary slip
- No objection from current employer
- Copy of contact with any local persons
- Other supporting documents that is recommendations from regulatory company
Social visit pass holder, if any – Parents, parents in law, common law spouse, children above 18 years of age. Required documents:
- Copy of passport
- Certified True Copy (CTC) of RP-T applicants birth certificate
- Passport size photo with blue background (3 photos)
- Personal bond
- Immigration form – IMM 16
- Immigration form – IMM12
- Other supporting documents (if any)
Documents should be marked, must be in English translation.